Gynko® is the new sterile and disposable sheath for hysteroscopy.
It is a sterile cover used to protect rigid optics during diagnostic and office hysteroscopy examinations.
The sterility of the optic grants a longer last of the instrument life, avoiding damages caused by sterilisation cycles.
It is adaptable to the most commonly used optics in the gynaecological field and ensures assurance of sterility and rapidity to each procedure.
The high transparency of the distal lens allows an excellent vision without distortions or false images.
Its diameter of only 3mm and its channel for 5Fr and 7Fr instruments, make Gynko® a perfect combination of diagnostics and mini-operation, allowing the introduction of scissors, pliers, for targeted biopsy samples.
Gynko® is a device that can also be used in operating theatres as a preventive test, to identify and choose with greater care, the type of instrument to be used, especially when an ultrasound image of the uterine cavity appears in the ultrasound.
Gynko® is a very thin disposable shirt, which combined with a 2.9 mm lens, allows to enter the uterus with a diameter of 3 mm, having an optimal vision.
Its “Quick Turn” connection allows easy assembly and full operation in few seconds.
- No need of specula
- Higher quality vision. The calibre of 2,9mm lenses grants a higher resolution and brightness
- System of vision with lenses instead of fibres
- Clear vision without distortions
- diameter of only 3mm with a channel for 5Fr and 7Fr instruments. A perfect combination of diagnostics and mini-operation, allowing the introduction of scissors, pliers, for targeted biopsy samples.
- “Quick Turn” connection for easy assembly
- 0° and 30°vision up to operator’s choice
- Wide angled vision of 10° on the sheath tip, fitting perfectly on the endoscope tip
- Sterility and rapidity for every intervention
Total peripheral vision
√ 100% of endoscope and camera sterility
√ Avoid damages caused by sterilisation cycles
√ Reduces intervention time
√ High transparency of the distal lens granting an excellent vision