03 Mar Basic hysteroscopy course
In collaboration with the AOUI (University Hospital of Verona), the First Residential Hysteroscopy Course will be held on Wednesday 25 March at the Gynecology Clinic – Borgo Trento Hospital.
Participants, who will not incur any registration fees, will be supported continuously by expert tutors both during the theoretical sessions and during the practical sessions.
The practical lessons will be carried out both by assisting the tutors in a hysteroscopy surgery session, and by practicing simulators made available by PiEmme Med.
The course is organized within the Operating Unit.
The goal is to provide safety to best perform the hysteroscopic technique, which allows you to intervene not only in the operating room, but also in the surgery, without hospitalization, without anesthesia and with minimal discomfort for the patient.
- 08:30 Presentation of the course;
- 09:00 – 13:00 Outpatient activities alongside tutors;
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch break.
- 14:00 – 17:00 Basic theoretical notions and practice on simulators.
– Dr. Valentino Bergamini Director of UOC Obstetrics and Gynecology University Hospital of Verona
- Dr. Stefano Scarperi Manager at UOC Obstetrics and Gynecology University Hospital of Verona
The next courses will take place on April 22, 2020 and June 12, 2020.
The teaching activity is constantly developing with new centers and new dates. Stay tuned!